Individual Investors can invest in Government Securities through the retail Direct program, which is a one-stop shop. Independent Retail investors can create a Gilt Securities Account - "Retail Direct Gilt (RDG)" Account with the RBI under this system. Individual retail investors can develop and maintain a 'Retail Direct Gilt Account' (RDG Account) with the RBI.
Investors can make non-competitive bids on all Central Government assets and securities issued by different State Governments in the primary market.
Individuals can, however, join the secondary market through the "NDS OM" - the RBI's trading system - under this arrangement. On due dates, the investor will start receiving any interest paid/maturity funds into his connected bank account.
Get a comprehensive overview of RBI's Retail Direct platform and its purpose.
Learn about the different types of government securities and how they are bought and sold in the market.
Know about the low-risk nature of government securities and the advantages of avoiding intermediaries.
Discover the documents required to open an RDG account and the steps involved in the account opening process.
This module will provide you with a detailed understanding of the working and limitations of an RDG account.
Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about RBI's Retail Direct platform and government securities. Also summaqrize the key takeaways from the course.
- Is anyone interested in being updated with new laws and policies?
- Any working or retired citizen who is looking for suitable investment plans.
- Anyone who has a basic understanding of Kannada and is looking for some sort of information regarding this topic
- For people preparing for banking exams or are working in this profession that wants to update their knowledge.
- What are the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme?
- What types of documents will be needed during the application process?
- What is the entire application process like?
- What are the benefits of this scheme?
- What are some of the limitations of this scheme?
- How do Government Securities work?
Once you purchase a course, it is with you forever on the ffreedom app. You can learn and revisit the chapters any number of times.
You can view the course videos at your convenience by downloading the entire course content on your mobile. Learn at your pace and from anywhere.
Meet Dr. Nandi Rameshwar Rao, founder & CEO of 'Realtor Oxygen', a real estate company with an estimated market cap of 2 billion. As a real estate investment expert with over 30 years of experience, he can share valuable insights.
Get certified on completing a course. Each course will earn you a certificate that will help you display your newly gained skills.
This certificate is awarded to
For successfully completing
the ffreedom app online course on the topic of
RBI Retail Direct- Now directly buy Government Securities
12 June 2023
Buy this course for ₹599 and get lifetime validity for it on the ffreedom app
Other courses on ffreedom app you might be interested in...