The Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS) is a government-backed savings scheme designed for senior citizens in India. It offers a higher interest rate than traditional fixed deposit schemes, making it an attractive option for retirees and those nearing retirement age. The course "Senior Citizens Savings Scheme - Get More Returns than FD" is designed to provide practical, reliable information on how to make the most of this investment opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria And Documentation
Features And Benefits
Open an Account And Banks authorized to open the account
Tax Benefit, Interest Rates And Withdrawal Process
SCSS Vs Viaya Vandana Yojana
- Senior citizens looking for a safe and reliable investment option
- Individuals nearing retirement age in need of the best saving scheme for senior citizens
- Individuals looking for higher returns than traditional fixed deposit options
- Investors seeking to diversify their portfolio
- People looking for a scheme with a 5-year lock-in period
- Understanding the features and benefits of the Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS)
- Eligibility criteria for SCSS and required documentation
- Understanding the rules and regulations of the scheme
- Tips and strategies for maximizing your returns
- Information on interest rates and maturity period
Once you purchase a course, it is with you forever on the ffreedom app. You can learn and revisit the chapters any number of times.
You can view the course videos at your convenience by downloading the entire course content on your mobile. Learn at your pace and from anywhere.
Get certified on completing a course. Each course will earn you a certificate that will help you display your newly gained skills.
This certificate is awarded to
For successfully completing
the ffreedom App online course on the topic of
Senior Citizens Savings Scheme - Get More Returns than FD
12 June 2023
Buy this course for ₹999 and get lifetime validity for it on the ffreedom app
Other courses on ffreedom app you might be interested in...